Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: A Message Board Suggestion

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SNBlackWidowSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks neighborwave

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Maybe HB3 will have more capability. Supposed to be happening "soon" they say!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was able to tinker with an early alpha version of HB3. Though not all functions were active, believe multiple categories were still pay-to-play, like they are now.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I'm not the most prolific contributor, but I do look in regularly and the way things are makes me feel like I'm always welcome to say my piece. This is a friendly place, so... if it isn't broken, why try and fix it?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    People I appreciate the responses we've gotten here...

    Also I like the Board as well and never implied it was broken or defective in any manner... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    However we should come up with ways to keep the MB fresh and innovative... [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    And one question I'd like to ask Cherie is this two parter...

    Q: What was it like working with Jodie Foster on FOXES? What was it like working with Corman Alumnus Joe Dante on TWILIGHT ZONE : THE MOVIE? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Thanks ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome new folks.

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Jim,
    You may not have implied it but I guess we inferred it. Maybe it was the way you said it should be this way and that that made people think you didn't like it the way it is. Dunno!

    I used to post on an artist's board where all they use is one page. Everything is discussed on one continuous long thread. Talk about lame! I couldn't take it!

    As far as it staying fresh and innovative here, I guess that's in the eyes of the beholder. I tend to think that, given it's normal ebb and flow, this board is the best there is!

    justmytwocents
    GD

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My only problem with this board is when I'm too busy to enjoy it. Like lately.

    I vote NO change. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Todd

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right on AK! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hey, when you first posted here, I thought you were americanknight (another board member) but I came to find out you are not.

    I just thought I'd mention that in case anyone else is under that same false impression.

    I guess it might get sort of confusing if you guys conversate with one another! LOL!

    Have a nice day!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #19
    dallas36
    Guest dallas36's Avatar
    I never really liked boards with different forums. It's all very confusing and everyone just ends up posting and reading in the main forum anyway and the other forums take a back seat. The way this board is set up is the best way, and since you can usually tell from the title of a thread what it is about, you don't have to read anything off-topic that you don't want to.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Hey Jim,
    You may not have implied it but I guess we inferred it. Maybe it was the way you said it should be this way and that that made people think you didn't like it the way it is. Dunno!


    justmytwocents
    GD
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I plead innocent to that chaege and throw myself upon the mercy of Jessica Alba and Nicole Kidman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic